Sunday, October 09, 2005

مجسمه

کاش مي‌توانستم يک مجسمه بسازم. مجسمه‌اي ازآرزوهاي کوچک و بزرگي  که هرگز  تحقق نيافتند. مجسمه اي از بهشت دروغيني که هرگز وجود نداشت. مجسمه‌اي از انسانيت که به واقع کلمه‌اي بيش نبود. مجسمه‌اي از ذهن زيبايي که در يافتن حقيقت ناشکيب بود . و بلاخره مجسمه‌اي از خدا که بيرحمانه ما را ترک گفت. مي ترسم از زماني که حتي خاطره اي از دنياي گذشته باقي نمانده باشد. مي ترسم در دنيايي که هر روز به وحشتناک‌ترين کابوس‌هايم شبيه‌تر مي‌شود تنها بمانم. بايد چاره‌اي انديشيد. مجسمه‌اي خواهم ساخت  . مجسمة  کوچکي...




........................................................................................

Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Post a Comment

Home